Pages

1.23.2010

Last of the Fancy Christmas/Birthday Presents

Okay, I'm trying to get all of these Buttercup Bags on here just so I can keep a record of things that I have made. I hope that my *millions* of readers aren't getting bored of them. I promise that I'll start posting different projects soon. I have one other Buttercup Bag to post, but I have to take a picture of it first. I also have a bag that I made for myself that has my first machine made buttonhole!! (hey, I was excited!)

The fist bag here is the one that I made for my sister-in-law Cherie for her birthday. The tote bags I made were for her kids. Oh, I feel I should mentions that Rick helped picked out the fabric for both bags in this post! I had wanted to make the top piece blue, but I learned that blues are hard to match... there are so many of them. I'm happy with how the brown turned out.

First, here's the pretty zipper, complete with a matching pull tab!


And here's the whole bag:I made one for my bro-in-law Mikey to take back to his wife Aya in Japan. I really liked how it turned out.

Here's the cute button I made for it:
Here's the inside:
And here's the whole bag!
Thanks for looking!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment