Pages

3.14.2010

Picnic-tastic Lunch Mats and Fancy Fabrics!

If you are here then you have found my new blog home! Welcome! I figure I can change the title any time I want until I have found the name I like the best but I don't have to change the web address. Okay, on to more exciting things!

I made a couple of the picnic place mats form the book One-Yard Wonders: 101 Sewing Fabric Projects; Look How Much You Can Make with Just One Yard of Fabric! The original pattern makes 4 place mats out of a single yard of fabric. I only made 2 and I made them from 2 different fabrics. They have a pocket for silverware and a loop to hold a napkin so it doesn't blow away. I want to make a matching lunch box/cooler bag so that we are ready for picnic season! I'm excited!!
Picnic-tastic Lunch Mats!:


I need to get started on my spring tops for Made by Rae's Spring Top Week! I am really excited!!
Here's some fabric I might use:
Posted by Picasa
Well, I better get started!! Thanks for looking!!!
~Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment