Pages

5.20.2010

Fancy Skirt with POCKETS!!!

I can't believe I haven't posted this one yet!  I made a skirt for me!!  I used some of the Tutti Frutti fabric from Jo-Anne's that I had been saving.  I used a New Look pattern for this skirt.  I love that Wal-Mart sells cheap patterns! 

New Look 6899, View F.
I mostly used view F.  I made it without the sash and I added the pockets from view A/C.  I am so happy that I added pockets!  That means that I might actually wear this skirt.  I'm a girl that requires pockets!

Here's my new skirt!
Here is is again blowing in the breeze!  I posted this so you can see the fullness of it.

Did I mention this skirt has pockets?  It does!!  And an invisible zipper!!

  Here I am wearing my new skirt!!  I like the second pic, it's all like yep, I got pockets!

And here I am running like a crazy person!!  We have too much fun in the woods!!

Thanks for looking!!
~Christina





Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment